Health equity involves everyone but must prioritize the voices and experiences of historically marginalized groups.
We bring together community members and organizations to exchange ideas, share resources, and collaborate. We are looking for diverse voices to join us in the work as we build collective power and momentum to ensure that everyone has the keys to access good oral health.
The network is open to all who are interested in connecting around, aligning efforts related to, and advancing oral health equity. There is a role for everyone in a network – from sharing information and coordinating an event to running a program and participating in advocacy opportunities.
General members include anyone who is on our mailing list; participates in a meeting, virtually or in person; and/or participates in oral health equity activities in other ways, such as in advocacy activities, education. Learn more about us! Download our member guide!
- Amplifying our reach, by connecting, convening, and aligning to tackle the challenges we can’t fix on our own.
- Receiving the latest information on events, policy updates, and opportunities to engage in oral health equity activities through the Network e-newsletter.
- Impacting change in your community and statewide by participating in a work group.
- Learning from others, helping others, and identifying opportunities for collaboration through sharing lessons learned and best practices.
- Engaging in opportunities to learn, collaborate, and lead through free regional convenings and assistance in coordinating local convenings.
- Receiving technical assistance around community engagement and advocacy.